How to Install the SnapEDA Plugin for Eagle
- Download Eagle (if necessary)
- Upon launching Eagle, you’ll see the Control Panel. Go to File > Open > Scripts > and select eagle.scr. Add the following line to the MENU area in both the BRD and SCH sections:
'[bin/snapeda.png] SnapEDA : Run snapeda.ulp;'\
3. Download the SnapEDA Eagle Plugin (SnapEDA-Eagle-Plugin.zip). After unzipping, move both snapeda.ulp and json.inc into Documents > eagle > ulps.
4. In the bin folder, add the snapeda.png icon from Downloaded folder.
5. The SnapEDA plugin is now installed. When you start a new Schematic or Board, you should be able to see the SnapEDA icon in the top menu bar.
Note: If you are using older versions of Eagle,move both snapeda.ulp and json.inc into the ulp folder in the Eagle application directory.