How to Install the SnapEDA Plugin for KiCad:
- Download the SnapEDA KiCad Plugin (SnapEDA-KiCad-Plugin.zip)
- Please follow the step below according to your operating system:
-In your Home directory, create a folder named .kicad_plugins.
-Extract the snapeda_plugin.py file inside of it.
-After unzipping, move both snapeda_plugin.py file and imagemagick folder into %KICAD_INSTALL_PATH%/share/kicad/scripting/plugins.
- In KiCad, click on Edit PCB
- In Pcbnew, click Tools > External Plugins > Refresh Plugins.
- You will now be able to see and initiate the SnapEDA KiCad Plugin from within the External Plugins dropdown.