How to Install the SnapEDA Plugin for KiCad:
- Download the SnapEDA KiCad Plugin (SnapEDA-KiCad-Plugin.zip)
- Please follow the steps below according to your operating system:
- In your Home directory, create a folder named .kicad_plugins.
- Extract the snapeda_plugin.py file inside of it.
- After unzipping, move both snapeda_plugin.py file and imagemagick folder into %KICAD_INSTALL_PATH%/share/kicad/scripting/plugins.
- In KiCad, click on Edit PCB
- In Pcbnew, click Tools -> External Plugins -> Refresh Plugins.
You will now be able to see and initiate the SnapEDA KiCad Plugin from within the External Plugins dropdown.