There are some users who don't receive important emails from SnapEDA. These emails could be a verification email, a password reset, notification from requests, updates, etc. and it could be really frustrating when you don't receive important emails like this.
I know that email services like Outlook only want to protect you from unwanted emails but it could also be a problem when you're expecting an important email and Outlook is mistaking it as a Spam. Here is how you can whitelist SnapEDA domain:
For Outlook 2010 and above:
- On the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
2. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
3. On the address or domain window, type in "snapeda.com" and click OK. Then click OK again.
For Office 365/Outlook web app:
- In your Office 365, choose Outlook.
- At the top of the page, select Settings > View all Outlook settings.
3. Select Mail > Junk email. Under Safe senders and domains, click +Add.
4. Type in "snapeda.com" and click Save.
Once the domain has been added, you now have successfully whitelisted the SnapEDA domain and start receiving those important emails that you need.