Please follow these steps to import into Fusion360:
Import Symbols and Footprints
- Launch Autodesk Fusion 360.
- From the main menu, next to the Data Panel, click on File
- Click on Open… and then Open from my computer...
- Select the .lbr file downloaded from SnapEDA and click Open
- The library will be loaded and from the Device tab, you will be able to see the symbol and the footprint, double-click to open them.
If you have downloaded only a footprint, go to the Footprints tab and double-click on the footprint to open it.